Saturday 5 May 2012

25 years

A friend of mine told me for quite some time now to write a book about my every day life.
She is one of my inspirations, always writing a novel, short story or an article. 
Let´s call her the Berlin girl.

When I was younger, I always wanted to be a writer. Wrote my short (or long) unedited stories for friends and family and everyone always enjoyed them. Until one day, my grandmum told the innocent little writer that writing is no means to survive. Which gave the little writer a heartbreak you can imagine. She stopped writing, concentrating on school...later university and only in her emails to friends, she would sometimes still make her friends wonder and laugh about her everyday life.

When she was a child, she just wrote in German as she is from
a little village in SW Germany. She later learned a few languages, which might all be used for blogging, so don't be surprised if the articles are in German one day, in English the other day and in Portuguese on Sunday ;)

And now, this little girl has woken up again, still fearful, but ready to try the jump. Nothing to lose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment