Wednesday 26 March 2014

My morning in three easy steps

Here my morning in three easy steps haha:

Step 1: Wake up and put this octopus hair in a bun to stop it from strangling me




Step 2: Open the door and in comes Luke for his first belly rub




















Step 3: Morning coffee =) 

And guess what happened after taking the morning cup pictures?  
After taking the picture, when I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, Luke decided to destroy my favourite morning cup from a London souvenir shop near Piccadilly Circus and he threw it over and it fell off the sofa table when he was trying to drink the coffee buhuhuhuhuuuuuuu) Oh well, at least I took a picture of it before it broke :D

So....:

In loving memory of…. My alltime favourite London morning cup!



No comments:

Post a Comment